See Pictures In Our
CNG Conversion Gallery.
For Private and Government Fleets interested in converting to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) give us a call before you buy any new
Compressed natural gas (CNG) is readily available here in the United States. The US is now one of the world’s largest producers of natural gas. This means the price and availability does not depend on another nation as it does with gas and diesel, making it a much more secure option for your vehicle.
Natural gas vehicles are much easier on the air when compared to vehicles running on gas or diesel. Natural gas vehicles, on average, produce 20% less carbon dioxide and 70 % less carbon monoxide when compared to diesel and gas vehicles.
The price of gas and diesel seems to do nothing but go up. However, natural gas prices are relatively stable and much lower than gasoline or diesel. The availability of compressed natural has (CNG) is probably the biggest concern of people considering making the switch from gasoline. There are numerous fueling stations for natural gas.
Compared to gasoline, natural gas vehicles run longer between oil change intervals. CNG burns much cleaner, thus will not cause unwanted carbon build-up in the oil because natural gas is not a petroleum product.
DEDICATED – Operates Solely on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Systems Overview
- Simple switch allows easy change between fuel sources while driving.
- Bi-Fuel and dedicated options available for most models.
- Meets EPA & CARB emissions and OBD II requirements.
- OEM Fuel Gauge used for CNG and Gasoline
- Sequential fuel injection
- Seamless Integration Exsists on All Vehicles.
- Serviceable with Standard Automotive Diagnostics.
- Equipped with Stadard Automotive Computer Control System.
- Proprietary Fuel Delivery System
- Delivers Excellent Horsepower, Torque and Towing Capacity.
- Ultimate Load Situations
- Performs in Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat, High or Low Altitudes, or any Inclement Weather Condition.
- Limited & Emissions Warranty Included.
- 10 micro in-line coalescent filter assures miles of trouble-free operation.
- HOV lane eligible in many states.